Fort Lauderdale Impact Windows and Doors
When Florida experiences tropical weather, the locals know what to do. Fort Lauderdale residents know summer storms well, so many homeowners protect themselves with impact windows and doors. These structures can withstand extreme winds and prevent damage even in the heaviest hurricanes.
Fort Lauderdale is located in Florida’s designated High-Velocity Hurricane Zone, where building protection is required. At Wright’s Impact Window and Door, we service this area with neat and quick installation. You can feel safe this hurricane season with impact windows and doors to hold down the fort.
The Benefits of Hurricane Impact Windows in Fort Lauderdale
Fort Lauderdale experiences the highs and lows of south Florida weather with both sunny and rainy days. When you protect your property with laminated glass windows, hurricane winds have nothing on your home. Certified by professionals and approved by the American Society for Testing & Materials (ASTM), our impact windows and doors are known for their durability.
Impact protection is that it does far more than prevent storm damage. Our Fort Lauderdale hurricane impact doors and windows help your home in many ways and live up to their investment.
Here are a few benefits of installing impact windows or doors:
- Weather protection: Built to withstand up to 155 mph of wind, hurricane windows create a barrier between your home and the storm. You can prevent wind and water damage with our Miami-Dade Rated.
- Invasion prevention: If strong gusts of tropical wind can’t break down your windows and doors, neither can an intruder. When you install impact windows and doors, you create another layer of home security.
- Lower home insurance: Homeowners insurance providers will offer lower rates when you have impact protection. Depending on your insurance company, you could save up to 50% on your rate.
- Higher property value: Improving your home’s design increases your property value, so imagine the quality of a beautiful impact window! Buyers in the Fort Lauderdale area will often pay more for a hurricane-protected property.
- Indoor cooling: Layered laminated glass maintains your home’s internal temperature better than single-pane glass windows. Homeowners with impact windows and doors in Fort Lauderdale have cheaper energy bills because they conserve the air in their homes.
- Customization: Your style is reflected in every home improvement choice you make. We offer options for casement and single-hung windows or sliding and french doors to match your interior design.
Get Impact Windows & Doors For As Little As $50 Per Month
Install the Wright Way With Impact Windows and Doors
Adding hurricane impact windows and doors to your Fort Lauderdale home can be the best step you take to protect your property. We can improve your home’s value, prevent intruders and wind damage. Hurricane impact windows are a must for south Florida residents, and we can install them with minimal disruption.
Homes and businesses that need impact resistance can install the Wright way with hurricane windows and doors. We will come to you with the best quality materials, adhesives and 47 years of experience in home protection. Request a free estimate online to get started or call 561-588-7353 for more.