Installing impact windows & doors ‘The Wrights way’
Premium Products & industry-leading customer satisfaction
Here at Wrights Impact Window & Door, we believe the customer comes first. Premium products and industry-leading customer service/installation are key. Customer satisfaction is the most important factor for us, so we have developed the ‘Wrights Way’.
What is the Wrights way?
We want our products to protect your home when we have gone from hurricanes, storms, and intruders. But what happens during an installation?
Installing new windows and doors can be messy, that is a fact. Here at Wrights, we aim to minimize disruption and make sure we leave your home as we arrived, clean and tidy. We protect your home and garden during the install and make sure that all debris and dirt are removed… we do things the ‘wrights way’.
The single most important factor in hurricane protection is protecting all openings from being compromised so wind and rain will blow through your home, causing upward pressure and the water will do the rest.
We offer a 100% customer satisfaction guarantee! If you are not happy, we make it right or refund you, it’s that simple.
The Wrights way is simple
- Make sure all permits and licenses are in place.
- Give you a personal project manager from start to finish of your install.
- Protect your home with paper, thermaply, drop cloth.
- Protect plants and shrubs on the way into and out of your home.
- Install only premium highly tried and tested products.
- Keep you informed throughout your project at every stage.
- Clean up all debris and mess left behind.
- 100% lifetime guarantee for all products installed by us.
- 100% customer satisfaction, we make it right, or your money back.
Impact windows and doors protect your home from storms and hurricanes.
There are also many other great reasons why you should install impact windows such as energy efficiency, increased security, increased equity in your home and lower insurance.
CONTACT US TODAY FOR A NO OBLIGATION QUOTATION.
THERE HAS NEVER BEEN A BETTER TIME TO INSTALL IMPACT WINDOWS AND DOORS.